Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's here already, the day cupid flew and used his arrow to attract attention to my hubby and I, that we were destined to be together. Thirty years later, I still remember that night well ! *smile*

Sorry for the lack of blog postings lately, but things have been ultra busy here in the east. I have many writings in progress and pictures are uploaded to the computer, all are ready to be posted as soon as I have a few moments to do it. Stay tuned!

Offering you our love and hugs this day, sending you special greetings on Valentine Day.

Words of wisdom coming to mind today are;

"Love is patient, love is kind and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited,
nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense.

There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and endurance.

In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of them all is love."