Wednesday, February 02, 2011

blogging bit and link love


In case anyone wants to know this; I've opened up the comments again, hoping all the spammers have gone away and will leave me alone for a time. I was spending so much time moderating and deleting spam, I've had to take an extended break for a time to deter the bulk of it from appearing there. 

Here's hoping...



And now for something completely random. Allow me to share some linky website loving with y'all;

My sweet friend Barbara has been hosting a 52 week photography link-up which I've been yearning to join and haven't done so to this date. 

Her invitation reads;

52 weeks of daily life in pictures: trials and celebrations, 
the extraordinary and mundane -- 

whatever is unique to the week. 

Join me if you like.
 
Tomorrow, I will catch up so I'm alongside of all the ladies also joining in blogging about my weekly photographic memoirs. 

You've all had me loving your posts so far, thank you!  I might pull off a tail spinner by posting all five weeks into one big photo fest, wouldn't that be wonderfully wild! LOL 

I know I won't be able to load em up at home though, might blow up my medium-slow non-high speed internet system. :) 

** Oh, and while you're checking out the 52 week photo challenge on Barbara's blog, you simple must enjoy reading her series of posts on "laundry". She's done such a great job, writing several posts so far to date, all uploaded for a delightful and helpful read.

Part one can be found HERE, and then you can find the rest by scrolling through her "household" tag HERE

Do enjoy all of her helpful tips.