Sunday, March 16, 2008

The incredible benefits of using "Google Reader".

Google Reader
...the best time saving tool around!


Have you a registered with "Google Reader" yet to reap many benefit for saving time? If not, why not? I cannot stress enough what a difference it has made for me to use the tutorial from Youtube (below) to get hooked up with this service, and connect with all my favorite blogs and news readers in one spot.

Do you have a zillion special blogs you like to peruse, all taking up space in your "Favorites", or "Bookmarks"? Would you like to eliminate them all and still have them handy? Would you like to sign in once and view all your favorites in one place? Let me show you the way to an easier way...

Oh, and I can already see the smile on your face since you read this!