Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is around the corner

Spring is around the corner

Morning greetings!

Can you feel it?

Can you hear it?

Can you just feel it coming?

It's almost here - Spring that is!

Multitudes of birds have returned, waking us in the early morning with their songs. The bird feeders are well stocked and once again, we are able to enjoy watching the many types of birdies taking advantage of the seed and feed varieties out the back of the property.

I love sitting for a warm cuppa something and just quietly observing them twittering about, soaring past with nesting materials and delighting in the coming of spring.

I suppose I derive simple pleasures from my birdwatching, one thing I cherish when it's right out my window on my own property. Lovely.

Spring and birds go together ...grin