Monday, April 19, 2010

A little spring cleaning




Over the next few days this blog, I'll be shuffling things about on the sidebars, changing the winter scenery and text to this seasonal change of spring currently upon us.

Please be patient as it may appear different every day until all is settled.


Also, a few other changes to note;
  • If you subscribe to my blog via an email subscription; it has come to my attention many of my "draft" posts were slipping out to your inboxes, showing up unedited for the most part, and for that I apologize with glowing and red blushing cheeks! Needless to say - I've removed the "Email subscription" box on the right side bar for now.
  • I'll be adding page tabs at the top of the blog, under the blog header soon, and they will remain under construction as I continue to shuffle things about before complete.
  • Lastly, if you have any suggestions or ideas to send my way on how I can improve my blog, please feel free to email me anytime. I would love to hear from you! :)

Please be patient with me as I continue plugging along with all the changes here. I've been visited by a not-so-fun sinus infection the past week, one that rendered me fairly under the weather. It's been ages since I felt something like this, but happily I'm now on the mend.

If you've emailed to me during this time, I apologize and will be up and running again over the next few days.

For today, I'll leave you with this lovely poem by Robert Frost...

A Prayer in Spring


Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers to-day;
And give us not to think so far away
As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
All simply in the springing of the year.

Oh, give us pleasure in the orchard white,

Like nothing else by day, like ghosts by night;
And make us happy in the happy bees,
The swarm dilating round the perfect trees.


And make us happy in the darting bird
That suddenly above the bees is heard,

The meteor that thrusts in with needle bill,
And off a blossom in mid air stands still.


For this is love and nothing else is love,
The which it is reserved for God above

To sanctify to what far ends He will,

But which it only needs that we fulfill.

Have a glorious day everyone!

Blessings;

Renee