Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seasonal Changes From my Window


Looking out my window this week, I see signs of a new season which is about to explode with an upcoming plethora of multicolored scented blossoms plus at least a zillion new leaves on all those trees in the distance and on our own property.

A friend reassures me each year that when she lived in Ontario, she could SMELL spring coming.

Now that I've lived here for a few years, I have come to know what she meant by that. When the smelly pew odor from all the local farmers turning over their fields drifts away, the well desired scent of spring will definitely fill the air with its most splendid perfume smells.

Happy day everyone! What are the seasonal changes in view from your window today?

Here are the archives from the same window above if you'd like to view the seasonal changes represented there, here is the LINK to click onto them.