Saturday, January 08, 2011

JOYfilled today!

I'm joyful today!

Are you?

Actually I'm "Almond JOYed" today, loaded with the joy this sweet and thoughtful stash has offered me.


Only problem is; every around here shares my little passion for these and little hands are trying to steal more than I've already shared with them, so must hide in a nice secret location!

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, I posted a while back about how I sneak one of these little coconutty yummies in US airports when I travel, mostly as they are not available in Canada.

So, with a secret gifting mission up her sleeve, my sister (whom I had never told of this secret obsession before, she saw it here on my blog) sent me a glass container for my birthday filled (!) with singles and doubles AND, something looking like M&Ms which were not. I suppose they are almost joy in a smartie shaped candy?

Quick!

Someone from the US please tell me! LOL


Thanks sister, I will be forever indebted to you now. Talk about making my day, boy did you EVER! :)

Addendum note; Thank you to "C" for the link to the Almond Joy candy pieces. Yummy! :)