Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little bit of green


Top of the morning to ya! 


On the eve of St. Patrick's Feast Day...

... I spy with my little eye plenty of GREEN.... 


LOVING having a daughter working in a bakery. Wondering if this is going to become a habit just because of the GREEN feasting coming up. :)


I've retrieved my very special St. Patrick mug, and a cuppa hot "Japanese Sencha" tea awaits, as is, without additives.


Glancing at the calendar, I see we're already at half March!
Where did it go? 


Oh, a little bit of many shades of green in the family library, all classic and well loved books to bring smiles to everyone's face. Beam and glow, rich memories are stored within theses covers.


I could never part with this little wee folk tea set. It's been front and center in our home for well over a decade, bringing cheery smiles and imaginative play to our children and grandchildren along the way. It sits, and warms my heart every time I spot it. 


Candle lighting for very special intentions all week long.

St. Patrick, please hear our prayers.


A little ol' bit of crafting coming right up...


Never a dull day around here. Drivers Ed all day, every day this week in the city, and work shifts to drive daughter to and fro in the evening. 

It's supposed to be "spring break" within the educational system, and yep, I'm thinking even though we took a bit of time already with our timely "winter break" activities, .... uh boy, the neighbors are knocking and calling, so a few friend dates have the children working hard at marking corrections and sporadically assigned lessons. Oh just how to win a mama's heart - I'm loving the motivating factors offered by those sweet friends right about now. :)


Always living on a hope and a dream...my last year's ONE WORD still sits here.


Having a cup of the new signature coffee, black please, at Starbucks for the first time in quite a while. Loving every second, such a calm, easy, and relaxing visit with hubby and daughter.



What's your little bit ol' green look like?  See you tomorrow... but until then, an Irish blessing;


May God grant you always... 


A sunbeam to warm you, 
a moonbeam to charm you, 
a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. 
 Laughter to cheer you. 
Faithful friends near you. 
And whenever you pray, 
Heaven to hear you.


(Did I mention my daughter works in a bakery? LOL)