Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Summertime Photography: 30



Well, I made it all the way up to 30 posts for my "Random Summertime Photography Challenge".

Yes, I love these photography fun sessions, filling my computer up with oodles of photos, things snapped and my passion for shooting people I love, things I find wonderfully interesting and catching glimpses of my geographical surroundings from the viewpoint of a camera lens.


Thanks for joining me in this endeavor, see you on my next photographic challenge whenever I get the urge to participate in another.


"Live in the Sunshine,
Swim in the Sea,
Drink the Wild Air"

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson



May your remaining summer days
be filled with relaxing sunsets,
cool drinks and sand between your toes...

..............................................

You can see all 30 posts by clicking HERE on this link