Ten Rules for Happier Living
- 1 - Give something away - no strings attached.
- 2 - Do a kindness - and forget it.
- 3 - Spend a few minutes with the aged - their experience is priceless guidance.
- 4 - Look intently into the face of a baby - and marvel.
- 5 - Laugh often - it's life's lubricant.
- 6 - Give thanks - a thousand times a day is NOT enough.
- 7 - Pray - or you will lose the way.
- 8 - Work - with vim and vigor.
- 9 - Plan as though you'll live forever - because you will.
- 10 - Live as though you'll die tomorrow - because you will, on some tomorrow.
More inspiration for your day
"For God, everything is a present moment.
We reflect that, in a way: the past is lost to us,
the future untouchable.
The only thing that matters, the only thing we can participate in,
is this present moment."