Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A perfect end to a perfect day!

A perfect end to a perfect day

I omitted to include the ending to our perfect day HERE, not by choice but more from still being in a state of overwhelming bliss when posting the blog writing. (smile)

The timing was perfect when the telephone call came announcing the arrival of the movie "Fireproof" which I had ordered several weeks ago. My husband and I picked it up during our lock out period of time (have to read the writing HERE to find out what that is all about) and made plans to watch it later that very evening together. When the younguns were tucked in and prayers were said, the rest of us settled in to watch the film. What a wonderful way to end a great day, and not a dry eye in the room!

If you haven't seen this movie yet, RUN to catch it. Tracy over at Pinewood Castle has a terrific write-up about the film, and I promise you no disappointment for anyone young (mature teens) or old previewing it. There are topics to hit any married couple, but there are learning tools and curves for singles to use for future reference points. Loved it!

And just when we didn't think something else could capture our spirits, already high from the memories of the day, my husband opened the card from me below.

Salt and Pepper? Sorry, I won't tell...because you have to see the film yourself to know just what that is all about.