Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guess what?

Guess what?


More snow is on the way. Just when the last huge batch is slowly melting away, we are now expecting up to 30 cm. overnight and plenty of weather warnings for early morning commuters.

Let me ask you this. What is winter without snow? That's right. It's not winter. At least over here in the eastern regions, that's for sure.

Oh, and about that photo up above.... it was taken last winter just before the weather turned in time for Spring to arrive, a late snowfall in late March. I think it will soon become one of those classic type of photos for me. I love the snow...now, at least this snow over here.

Yah, yah, yah, you hear that from me alot the past two years. However, you'll also hear me say - just BRING IT ON ... and then melt before our moving truck and packers appear on Dec. 9th.

I want to build snowmen with the children.

I want to attempt pretty and just perfect snow angels on the ground.

I want to tilt my head skyward, open my mouth and give thanks for such marvelous winter feasting.

Oh yes, I'm loving it...


The children took out the snowman mugs last week which is fitting for the wintry weather matching the snowman on the front of the mugs outdoors.

This photo was snapped with my camera on my cell phone (believe it or not!) last week while looking out an upper floor window with a screen on it. I just love this photo, and will miss our little red hipbarn so much. We call it the Taj Mahal for our animals, but truly, it's quaint and sweet for our wee bit of country living here the past while. The colors are just perfect!

So, we'll see what the morning brings, a picture fit for another camera snapping session tomorrow morning no doubt.

Love it!