Sunday, November 16, 2008

Remember the mention of this place?

Cora's Restaurant
(again)

Okay, so we went away again! If you aren't at all sure of what I speak of, please visit this link HERE.

It used to be taking a roadtrip led to wondrous adventure for me, but lately there have been several shorter and unexpected roadtrips required to accomplish paperwork for our upcoming move.

Last week the children and I took our usual trek to stay with my hubby overnight. Yes, we had much to do up there, but truth be known we were all partially bribed with another yummy breakfast at Cora's restaurant.

To think they now serve lunch too! Joyful thoughts of patronizing this establishment more after our move has me filled with mouth-watering possibilities.




Only the freshest fruit is used, and in abundance