Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Gift Of Friendship

The Gift Of Friendship


“I’ve dreamed of meeting her all my life…a bosom friend…an intimate friend, you know – a really kindred spirit to whom I can confide my inmost soul.”

~ Anne of Green Gables



Thanks to a wonderful friend of mine, we just received this photo from our visit back west in the mail this week.

It is so incredibly heartwarming and sincerely touching to witness the continued blossoming of these girl's truly extraordinary friendship, and see how it's developed to this stage over the years. How very wonderful for her to have a bosom buddy, a kindred spirit such as this.

How wonderful it's one of my daughters who benefits from it, which like her older sister has been able to have a special bonded friendship continue to grow and deepen, not allowing long distance moves separating them, to become an ever surmountable obstacle forcing them to drift apart.