Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mosaic Meme

Fancy this fun today!

A photo mosaic meme for me to try.

GREAT FUN!

(Feel free to click the mosaic to see it larger)

This was so fun and I learned something new today, just when I was feeling a bit low and needed a boost. I first saw the results of this blog meme on Alison's blog, (thank you for the fun) who led her readers to Jessica's blog, and then I saw Matilda's mosaic. All are so beautiful, colorful and most interesting to boot!

So here's how you do this...

There are twelve questions to answer, thus twelve squares on the mosaic above. Here they are;

Questions;
  1. What is your first name? Renee
  2. Favorite food? Sushi, (Mexican a close second)
  3. Where did you go to high school? Local to my teenage home
  4. Favorite color? Blue/Greens
  5. Celebrity crush? Hmmm...how about Pierce Brosnan.
  6. Favorite drink? Love my latte, though I like a glass of "Italy's Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio" upon occasion and I loved this photo.
  7. Dream vacation? After my hubby has his surgery, we want to visit the Mediterranean - Italy, Greece, etc. Just give us all of it, we'd live there for awhile to explore everything! So old world charming, and fabulous history, can't go wrong visiting there.
  8. Favorite dessert? Fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Just little ole me doing whatever God wants me to do, to know/love and serve...
  10. What do you love most in life? My big beautiful Family
  11. One word to describe you? Overflowing (with God's blessings in abundance)
  12. Hobby? Taking photos, scrapbooking, all the same to me...memories to store forever.
YOUR invitation to join the fun!

Go ahead, have fun with this like I did today! Get on the bandwagon, come along and ride with us... Denise and Justine, I'm sure you'll love to get in on the fun, right?

So then, here's what you do with this. 1) Head over the Flicker and using the search box, type in the answers to the questions above, one at a time. 2) A page of photos will appear, and you are to choose your favorite from only the first page offered. 3) Copy and paste the URL into FDs mosaic maker at be sure to select your mosaic configuration first, three rows by four. 4) Save your image to your hard drive and then upload and post to your blog. 5) Copy the HTML code for flickr photo credits and paste them at the bottom of your post.

Share, share, share...because there are likely going to be no two alike!

....................................................................................................

My mosaic's photo credits....

1. Renee's Salon of Beauty Sign, 2. Tokyo Sushi - Spicy Tuna and Salmon, 3. Time..., 4. Mallorca 2007 -- Waiting for summer (Part 2), 5. brosnan, 6. Acquarello, 7. Montee du Souvenir, 8. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 9. For the love of God, 10. Day 27/365: Two years, 11. come, thou fount of every blessing, 12. 8 days a week