Friday, April 04, 2008

April Shower of Photos : : Day 3 & 4

April Shower of Photos
Day 3 & 4


Thankfully with the posting of these two photos below, I'm all caught up now to today's date on the calendar. Therefore, for the most part, I'll only be posting one photo a day, unless of course something strikes my fancy and I want to share much more in any given day than only one. :-)

Don't you love taking random shots? Don't you love it when someone says, "oh, this is a mom shot," because they know I find the "strangest things" to shoot photos of, not so much using only people for subjects, but funny items like a dirty plate from a great dessert, or my favorite is taking a photo of a yummy hot cuppa something. LOL

Today's photos presented here are of our daughter in one of her many "crafting moments". She loves to sit by my side and work on something with her hands, either sewing, making cards, scrapbooking, bead work, truly she's gamed for almost anything. It gives her pleasure to make something from nothing, therefore I am featuring her work here to give you a glimpse of her happy crafting moment.



Dragonfly